I'll keep this stickied so that new users can see this:
- The installer does not auto-start on boot, to launch it, click on Applications in the top left, and search for
jade. It should come up then
- Manual partitioning is not available in the latest ISO, this is currently being worked on and soon will be implemented in the installer
- The Live ISO might not have enough space for some operations, you can remount the squashfs in memory with extra space using the following command if this is an issue for you:
sudo mount / -o remount,size=?G (? Being the amount of gigabytes to assign it. Minimum is 2, and 3 is a safe bet.)
- Upon installation of your new system, a non-functional
/etc/pacman.conf.pacnew is installed. When using the
pacdiff viewer in Amethyst, choose to Remove the
- It might not be obvious immediately, but you REQUIRE internet access to install Crystal Linux from the ISO. Please make sure to connect to a network otherwise your install might fail and format your hard drive without the ability to install the necessary packages.
- Some necessary packages aren't being pulled onto fresh installs, notably:
ttf-nerd-fonts-symbols-1000-em (Or 2048-em, I don't think it matters too much)
If there are any other issues you'd like to report, feel free to leave them in this thread, and I'll tack them on up here!