Really love to see Arch based Crystal Linux. Thanks, really 🙂
Here are some suggestions and issues,
- Make option to install without internet
- Have some default option for Timezone(GMT 0) and Keyboard Layout (EN US)
- The installer name in the apps list is 'jade_ui' and would be nice if it was 'Install Crystal Linux'
- On disk selection, ask for confirmation and say that it's going to be formatted.
- On DE selection, display the required storage space for each DE/WM. And maybe screenshots?
- Would be cool to have Crystal Linux logo image as default user logon picture.
- I click on Next pages without selecting/entering anything from Timezone, Keyboard layout, User account creation pages. There should be shown some error.
- On storage selection page, disconnecting WiFi and clicking Next, displays that 'Installation completed'